Monday, August 27, 2007

Green Plateau


I'm noticing I've hit kind of a green plateau. I've found new places to shop. I've made some lifestyle changes I feel good about. I guess now I'm kind of feeling like I have 2 options.

1. I could decide that the changes I've made are what I set out for and move on.
2. I could decide to push myself to learn more and to continue to make more difficult changes.

I'm going to choose the later. I'm seeing that for me the green lifestyle is not a destination, but rather, a journey.

By the way, I just looked at the date of my first post and It was exactly 6 months ago from today! Thanks everyone for keeping the momentum going for this long. I hope that as each of us reach our green plateau at different points, we can encourage each other to keep going.

1 comment:

ajay said...

"""SHAKTI PLASTIC INDUSTRIES is the only company to recycle all TYPES OF polymers under one roof.
Also all materials are processed from post industrial waste. We normally procure these materials from industries as well as consumers. These are in different forms like article waste, lumps, regrades, aglo films, rolls, sheets, bails, etc. These materials are being converted into different verities of granules.""
Shakti Plastic Industries "

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.