Thursday, August 16, 2007

My One for the Month

On Tuesday, Dan and I gave a whole bunch of our clothes to the Salvation Army.
We also went to the Computer recycle center in Santa Rosa and dropped off some old printers.
We did send a few computer monitors to the dump in Petaluma. They take them for free and recycle them to. We still have a few more monitors left. On our next trip we will take them to the Computer recycle place. I also donated a few pots and pans too.
We both feel happy to help out other people who need clothes more than us. Plus, it created space in our garage.

2 comments:

Jennifer Krug said...

I agree, it always feels good to donate there. I think it feels good to shop there too. Either way I always feel like I'm helping out a good cause.

Eco-Mom said...

I need to know where to take a old broken garage door opener. Please help!

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.