Monday, July 2, 2007

I Made It!

I made it 3 months posting almost every weekday and some weekends about the little things I was doing to make our home more Green. We really have changed a lot in the last few months for the better, and I know a lot of you have too.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing more about what all of you are up too. We decided to have some of the Green Mommies have one day a week to post about a green thing they are doing. We can learn so much from each other.

My day will be Mondays. Maybe everyone for their first post can kind of do an introduction and let everyone know where you are in the green journey. (If that didn't sound too corny!)

For today what I want to write about is Electric Cars. We are really excited about what it seems is just around the bend. We are planning on our next vehicle being electric. And we're starting to see some around town! The other day Calvin saw one and today I did. And we have Zap electric vehicles right in our own backyard! I was just looking at their website. It really gets me excited to see that there are companies out there working to make this an option for us.

2 comments:

jellybeanmichelle said...

Jenny, Do you remember Doug Kelley?
He did work for ZAP! That was the last I heard. I looked at the website, and maybe he doesn't work there anymore.

Anonymous said...

I hope that ZAP can make their electric car dreams come true as well!

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.