Monday, July 23, 2007

Simplify

The more I green my life, the more I simplify.

Here are two recent examples:

- I've started using aluminum foil in place of plastic wrap and baggies as much as possible. I even found the brand "If You Care" that is made out of 100% recycled aluminum. This simplifies because now I just pull off the right size foil and I'm not looking for the right size bag. And using plastic wrap just always frustated me when it would get all stuck on it's self, so I'm glad to use a lot less of that!

- The other product I'm using a lot more of these days is baking soda. You can check out www.armhammer.com for all kinds of uses around the house. I'm working on using very simple ingredients for cleaning. When I get better at this, I'll do a post on it. But for now, I'm loving baking soda!

No comments:

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.