Monday, June 25, 2007

Pacific Market, Rohnert Park

It had been awhile since I'd been to Pacific Market and I went in today. I was impressed. I liked that they have tags on shelves so that you can easily pick out items that are 1)Organic and 2)Natural. I happened to notice the Manager stocking shelves and I told him I liked those tags, but would also like one denoting Local. He thanked me for the suggestion and said he'd bring it up. They have a suggestion board so if you shop there, might want to jot that down so they know there's interest. I also noticed that their plastic bags are made of 100% recycled plastic!

Yahoo! The cloth diapers just arrived at the door. Off to go open the package. :)

3 comments:

jellybeanmichelle said...

Oh cool! How are there prices compared to Oliver's?

Jennifer Krug said...

About the same, I think. But I'm not the best at compairing prices to be honest. I like Olive's produce better.

Erica said...

I've noticed Oliver's tends to be better priced. I love Pacific and it's closer, so I go there often when I need a few things. I'm hoping to go to Oliver's more often though.

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.