Friday, May 4, 2007

Bounce off Costco post

I heard they have 4 lbs of strawberries for $5 at Costco.
I got to thinking, We could save money by buying bulk, but say, I only needed 1 lb of strawberries? We could split the price and the berries.
Plus, there would be less garbarge, cause it would only be 1 cardboard box of berries going into the recycling instead of 4, if a few of us went.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, if Costco has great deals on the bulk, but it is to much for the family, I'd be interested in spliting the cost and the food.
We can talk more Wednesday.

1 comment:

Jennifer Krug said...

Michelle, I hate going to Costco, so if you ever want to split some produce, I'd be up for it.

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.