Friday, May 4, 2007

Re-using Produce Bags

Today I did my first shopping trip re-using produce bags. I just took 1 produce bag from the recycle pile and stuffed it full of a bunch more, and put that in my shopping bag. At the grocery store instead of pulling bags as I needed them for produce and bulk, I pulled them from my bag. Then I unloaded the stuff when I got home, put the bag of bags back in the shopping bags, put the bag of bags and more bags back in the car, and I'm ready for next time. Worked great. Feels good when you find a system that works.

No comments:

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.