Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Household Toxics

Ok, so check out this site: kids-health.net
I was at one of those events where Avon, Tupperware, Cookie Lee, etc were in a big room showing off their stuff.
Well, this group had a table. I met both ladies. One of them was pregnant! Cool!
Anyway, they do presentations over the phone or on the computer.
I also asked if they wouldn't mind coming and doing a presentation at a home in-front of a bunch of women. They said they can. Would you be interested?
They had on hand the different types of plastic baby bottles, cups, etc and saying which # plastic was dangerous for babies and kids to drink from, etc...
I also got 2 phamplets "Please protect yourself from household toxics" and "Let's stop poisoning our Children!"
I thought this would go in-hand with my medical side of things, as we had discussed at our first meeting.

1 comment:

Jennifer Krug said...

I looked briefly at the site. I wonder if they would charge to come talk? Looks like a business so I think they would. Looks interesting though. Thanks for passing that along Michelle.

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.