Monday, April 23, 2007

Abundant Forests

Another thing I noticed while reading through my magazine tonight was an ad for Abundant Forests. www.abundantforests.org I took the quiz and am a Green Giant! Yea! Anyway, they have an area called "Plant it Forward". It's got a lot of great ideas on Renew, Reuse, Respect (tm). They have a thing where you pick 3 things and tell 3 friends, and then they pick and tell and so on. I won't do it that way. I thought to just share the whole list by sharing the site. And you can contribute ideas, too. A great way to reach even more people! I sure hope what they say about the amount of forests is true. (I got that answer wrong)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Nice website! I am a green giant too :)

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.