Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cheese

I am not sure how much anyone goes to an old post to see about additional comments (I have left some with my catch-up reading). So in case you are not, I thought I'd mention this in a new post. Walking distance from my house is a cheese factory. I cannot imagine it being anything but local, and hopefully this weekend we will wander that way and try it out - it's been on our list of "to do's" for a while. I'll let you guys know how it is, and you can get some next time you are this way for a play date - which is hopefully soon!

I used to do like Jennifer is doing, but got lazy. (it's an evil thing) But now that we have a Cuisinart, I think I will be shredding my own cheeses again. (Yes, I know, electricity will be used in that process, and yes, I could use the arm workout, but at least I'll save on plastic - one step at a time - I need to invest in a good manual shredder)

No comments:

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.