Monday, April 30, 2007

The Better World Shopping Guide

Erica passed along (I think it's Sarah's?) a little pocket sized book called "The Better World Shopping Guide". betterworldshopper.org What an amazing little resource! I'm going to get one. One of my major goals with changing my spending habits is to really send a message with our money. In the short introduction to this book it says every dollar spent is a vote cast, I so agree. I'm going to really use this guide to help me to make my spending decisions.

BTW, I just updated my "Bulk" post, if you're interested.

3 comments:

Sarah Michele said...

Yea! I am so glad you like it! I thought it was such a cool little book, I learned a ton from it too. Feel free to pass it along to anyone else thats interested!

Eco-Mom said...

I want to take a look at it beore ordering one. But I am sure I will end up wanting one for myself (to share with sisters, and such, too)!

Jennifer Krug said...

Ok, remind me to pass it along next time we see eachother.

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.