Friday, April 20, 2007

The can is half empty,...

which is actually a good thing :) Seems like the 35 gallon challenge wasn't that much of a challenge after all. We literally had a bag and a half of garbage all week. I religiously sorted everything and ended up needing to throw out very little. My recycling was filled to the top though. I think you all have the smaller cans now, but if you don't you should try it! You can do it!

On another note I completely forgot about "Hangin' out day" on Thursday. Honestly, I didn't do any laundry anyway :) And didn't it rain? Anyway, I am going to try in this weekend, even if I have to hang things inside, Ill let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

Erica said...

We are getting our brand spankin' new can tomorrow! I like the money saving part :)

I saved up my laundry for Hanging Out day, but with the weather I just dried everything in the dryer. I already drape several articles of around my house on laundry day, so I wouldn't know where to hang more clothes at this point. I do want to try it some time though...

Jennifer Krug said...

Way to go Sarah! Thanks for the reminders about the laundry line too. Maybe this weekend Calvin will have a chance to get one up for me.

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.