Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Today's find...

I don't know if this will excite you all like it did me, but here it is anyway...

Last weekend I was scheduled for a hair appointment for highlights. I went online to see if I could find any "eco-friendly" salons with no results, so went ahead with my regular appointment. I mentioned it to Jennifer and today she showed me an ad for Aveda products. I've used Aveda before and really like it (although not the price). So I just looked up the nearest Aveda salon, expecting it to be far away, but there is one in Sebastopol!!!! Their website is: www.troymichaelsalons.com It's pricey but not any more than the place I already went to. Getting my hair done is the one thing I totally splurge on, so now I get to do it in a green way, which is really cool :)

1 comment:

Sarah Michele said...

Oooooooo!!! Lisa (previous stylist) is gonna be soooo mad. 'Cause you know I'll probably follow you over there:) Good find!

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.