Monday, April 23, 2007

name thing

Okay, this has nothing to do with being green, just with being silly. I thought with Jennifer being "Green Mommy", we were all supposed to have "handles". So, with Sequoia's input, I was "Eco-Mommy". Then I get on and see no one else has a greenie nickname. Then I felt silly, so I changed it to my name (and my real nickname - well the nickname of my nickname - to deferentiate from Sarah H)

And with that out of the way. you may now resume your normally blogged greeness... :-)

3 comments:

Sarah Michele said...

For what its worth , I never thought it was silly !

Jennifer Krug said...

Me neither, now I'm the only one with a silly name- thanks! J/K

Erica said...

But Jennifer, you must remain "green mommy!" It just you now, so no changing it!

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.