Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Future of Green Mommies

I’ve been thinking about how this Green Mommies blog might have the potential to develop into something more, and I wanted to discuss this with all of you.

I think the idea of adopting a green space and having our name out in the public really got me thinking- maybe it’s time to move forward with some of the ideas I’ve had. My dream is for Green Mommies to be a resource for Sonoma County Mom’s who like all of us, want to do the right thing, but need a little help.

Does this idea sound interesting, and would you like to be a part of it? If so, I think we should have a brainstorming session to talk about next steps.

7 comments:

Eco-Mom said...

I would love to be a resource, of course I don't feel much like an expert though. :-)

Sarah Michele said...

I think thats an awesome idea! Id love to be involved :)

Erica said...

Ditto!

Sarah Michele said...

I don't feel like an expert either, BUT I can look up anything in 12 seconds on the internet :)

Anonymous said...

I think that would be cool!
But maybe more of like a website with different forums etc...

jellybeanmichelle

Jennifer Krug said...

I'm so glad there's interest. I'll send an email out to figure out a time we can meet.

Emily said...

great idea jennifer!

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.