Thursday, April 12, 2007

Green Salon Review

Today my Mom (hi Mom) tried that salon in Sebastopol that Erica found. She REALLY liked it, got a very cute haircut, and has an appointment to go back for color. And she even said she'd send me for my next hair cut (thanks Mom). Maybe if anyone else is due to have their hair done (I'd like to go around my birthday- end of May), maybe could carpool and have an outting and make it even more green!

I have the link posted under green guides- beauty.

A couple questions...

Do you guys like the enviro-news thing I added?

I also added blog links, I'm hooked to a couple, thanks Sarah H.!

Do you use the green links much? I'd be happy to keep maintaining that with any new sites all you find if you want me to.

I'm really enjoying this blog as a way for us to all share in this journey.

Ok, time for bed.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Cool! I just got my highlights done and am due for a trim. If I don't get it done at a cheap place soon (which has been my plan), I'd love to join.

I really like all the links you include. Keep 'em coming :)

Sarah Michele said...

I also like all the links that you have up. and they are so organized! I am glad you like the blogs, I think No Impact Man is just so funny, and hes really into his family which I like too. Definitely keep them coming if you don't mind :)

Also, your moms hair looked great!

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.