Friday, April 6, 2007

Cool Packaging

I'm becoming more concerned with the packaging now when I'm shopping. I picked up two cool new products yesterday (ok, I'm stretching for my one new thing today...) in part because of their packaging. I needed new razors and face cream. I found Preserve razors which I liked because they are made with 100% recycled plastic and I was impressed that the cardboard that held them together was made from 100% recycled paperbord (is that the same thing as cardboard?) The face cream I got was by Paneg Organics. I like it, it smells really nice. The packaging I have to say is what made me pick it over the others I was looking at. Not only is the box made of 100% recycled newspaper, it has seeds in it and it says you can soak it in water and then plant it and herbs will grow in your yard! Heck, I'll give it a try! I don't mind being won over by an eco gimmick like that. :)

1 comment:

jellybeanmichelle said...

That's cool that you can plant the seeds from the package.

Welcome Visitors!

If you're reading for the first time, it may feel a bit like you've just walked into a conversation that has been going on for awhile.

So to catch you up...

Jennifer started this blog because she was going through the process of becoming more conscious of her lifestyle choices and had decided to "go green". As she talked to her friends she quickly realized that she was not the only one interested in making changes. The blog was born. We used this as a place to discuss things we've tried and to support each other in the journey.